YOU BETTER MOVE, MOVE IT!
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) - Sounds painful, but it isn't and it is super beneficial. It is primarily a cardio work out done in bursts of 30 seconds to three minutes.
- Strength Training - From old-school weight lifting to using your body weight for resistance, strength training is just that - it packs on muscle definition and strengthen muscles.
- Pilates/Yoga - if you are looking to tone and relax, these are your choices. While they are not high impact regimens, both are concentrated in toning and strengthening the body.
- Swimming - Most people view swimming as something "older" people do, but the truth of the matter is that swimming can be one of the best cardio workouts around. It is also good for regaining movement and flexibility.
- Cycling, hiking, running, walking, or partaking in a particular sport - If you already partake in daily workouts or a sport that you love, stick with it! Consider adding something that will work your body in a completely different way for increased flexibility.