Buccal Fat Removal
- Buccal fat removal - is performed from the inside of a patient’s cheeks, leaving no visible scarring.
- Buccal fat removal - eliminates unwanted “chubby cheeks” or “chipmunk cheeks.”
- Buccal fat extraction - is strictly a cosmetic procedure and provides no functional purpose.
- The removal of buccal fat - enhances high cheekbones or gives the illusion of having high cheekbones.
- Removing buccal fat - can help define and accentuate cheeks and jawline for a more contoured look.
- Recovery and downtime following buccal fat removal - is approximately 7-10 days with little to no risk or side effects.